On Friday 08 April 2005 07:42 pm, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Ken Jones wrote:
> > Since the vpopmail daemon runs under tcpserver the PHP interface can
> > run on a seperate machine, as well as solving the PHP permissions
> > problem.
>
> I'm curious, if I want to watch the jabber between vhostadmin and
> vpopmaild what's the proper way to add "recordio" in a vpopmaild run
> script?

recordio sits between tcpserver and whatever tcpserver is talking to.

just put recordio before your vhostadmin command, and bam, you're all set.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]