Matt MacDougall wrote:
Hey Rick,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll just have to forgive the lowercase D ... :-)

I'm just using the popd that comes with qmail I believe. It's qmail-pop3d version 1.03

Here's the output of my run file /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
export PATH
exec tcpserver -H -R -v -c100 0 110 qmail-popup mx1.pwim.com \
/usr/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1

Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks,

Hi,

Yah, thanks for forgiving the lowercase D, blame it on my great grandfather.

Yup, that qmail-popup was what I was looking for as I think the latest version of courier doesn't support pop-before smtp.

The only difference I can see in your setup vs the servers I setup for clients is the --disable-many-domains. Other than that it's the same as mine and it works.

Perhaps the permissions on the /home/vpopmail/etc directory are wrong ? Do you see any open.smtp files in that directory ?

Regards,

Rick