Hi Jimmy,

this does not look as a chkuser problem, but as a general qmail problem (as chkuser uses same logging routines of qmail). chkuser log goes whenever qmail logs go. Are your normal qmail-smtpd logs going to syslog?

You should look in other pages, and check how syslog and splogger work.

See http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html or http://qmail.3va.net/qdp/splogger.html more specific info.

Ciao,

Tonino