On May 21, 2005, at 6:02 AM, Patrick Donker wrote:
Does enabling it has any impact on performance, or is it just a dead feature?

I'm not sure. I think it might impact performance, but I haven't taken a close look at it.

My involvement with the feature started around 5.4, and I just worked on it enough to prevent it from segfaulting.

I think the premise is to read all of the user quotas (rebuilding any that are outdated) and summing them up to see if they're over the domain quota before receiving the message. Even when working, it will add significant overhead to every message received, especially if you have a lot of users in the domain.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com