Hi

Thanks for your reply. I found the error: I had to change
/var/qmail/assign paths from /home to /var - I had to do the same for
all pat's in /var/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/vpasswd

Then I could log in after deleting the vpasswd.cdb file.

I guess you have no script witch would do that automatically?

Thanks and best
Zeno