How do you handle BCC entries using qmail-tap? My C is limited to very basic
understanding, so I see it runs some regex checks but against what?

In the past when using the QUEUE_EXTRA code, I noticed I lost the envelope
recipient as a variable for use($EXT and $HOST). It got changed to whatever
I set up under QUEUE_EXTRA. Because of that I couldn't grab BCC emails.
$SENDER was still set just fine.

Thanks

Brian