From: Bruno Negrão [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:05 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Why does Inter7 opt Qmail?

>does your boss have a rationale for his doubts, or are they based upon
>a 'gut' feeling? usually doubts arise based upon shortcomings. what
>shortcoming does your boss see in qmail (note, small 'q' - it is not
>"Qmail").

OK. He wants to know if there is a tendency on the market for some other
mailserver. He asks me what mailservers the biggest linux/Unix distributors
are using on their products. For example, what's the mailserver shipped with
RedHat, Solaris, Mandrake, Debian, etc?  I really don't know. I believe all
of them are shipped only with Sendmail, but I'm not sure on this actually.

Do you know that?

Thank you very much,
Bruno.