Steve Cole wrote:
On Tuesday 05 July 2005 16:45, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

yes, this is on high volume servers (national ISP infrastructure).

i won't speculate where the problem actually lies. That should be obvious.

I agree.  It should be.

Yes.  I've configured qmail on many different boxes of just about every
Unix-based system, and I've never seen it mysteriously die except for
situations where later we discovered hardware or admin failure.  Even
on large systems processing upwards of 10 messages/second sustained.

What patches do you have, and are any of them custom?

--
/*
    Matt Brookings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       GnuPG Key 7D7E5F37