Hi List,

I think the problem is the GNU libtool from openbsd 3.7 since when i thoroughly check the compilation process there's a warning on authvchkpw about the linker can't satify all the dependencies something of that sort, but anyway i resolve my problem by using courier-imap-3.0.8 instead with the following configure script.

./configure --disable-root-check --with-authvchkpw :) now it work's flawlessly.

Thank you

Ronaldo Chan

Michael Bowe wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronaldo Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Hi everyone, is there anyone from the list know how can in link
authvchkpw authentication modules using cdb instead of mysql ? i'm having
problem to compile this modules but other's working as i expected. :)

  if i launch authdaemond it load's all the module flawlessly except for
authvchkpw

Perhaps have a look at the instructions here
http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/webmail-server.htm#COURIER_IMAP

Michael.