From: "Pruebas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Vpopmail Mailing" <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:33 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmail 5.4.10

> ***********************
> No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
>
> Your mail has been scanned by Janashakthi InterScan MSS.
> ***********************
>

> I just installed vpopmail 5.4.10 in a penguin dual processor running
> suse linux 9.3 and in a penguin dual processor running Redhat Enterprise
> linux AS 4. The problem i have is that the quota file is not updating
> after my users check and download their emails.
>
> I configured my outlook client to download the messages from the server,
> not to leave a copy, but the used quota remained the same.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jesus

This transmission contains confidential  information protected by law.  The
information is
intended only for the use of the individual or individuals named above. If you
are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking
of action in reliance  on the contents of this  information is not permissible
and  may be
against  the  law.  If you have  received this transmission in  error, please
delete  this
message immediately and notify the sender by reply email.

Janashakthi Insurance Co. Ltd.