Rick Macdougall wrote:
| Matt Brookings wrote:

|> | Timothy Arnold wrote:
|> | |
> [...]
|> | |
|> | |
|> | |
|> | |
|> | |
|> |
|> | #!/bin/sh
|> | #
|> | # 06/21/05
|> | # <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|> | #
|> | # Using vpopmail/domains directory, and locals file,
|> | # generate rcpthosts, virtualdomains, and users/assign
|> | #
|> |
|> | rm -f assign rcpthosts virtualdomains
|> |
|> | cat /var/qmail/control/locals > rcpthosts
|> |
|> | for i in *; do
|> | ~        if [ ! -d $i ]; then
|> | ~                continue;
|> | ~        fi
|> |
|> | ~        echo "+$i-:$i:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/$i:-::" >> assign
|> | ~        echo "$i" >> rcpthosts
|> | ~        echo "$i:$i" >> virtualdomains
|> | done
|> |
|> | echo "." >> assign
|> |
|> |
|> |

|> Change into the vpopmail domains directory, and create
|> this script.  Edit the 89:89 part to proper uid/gid of
|> vpopmail:vchkpw.  Then run the script and move the created
|> control files into your qmail directories.  Run
|> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu, and you're all set.
|

| Hi,
|
| Except you'll miss domains that are hashed.
|
| Something like
|
| vpopbull -n | cut -d "@" -f 2 | sort | uniq
|
| will work better except you'll have to manually weed out any domain
| aliases.
|
| Regards,
|
| Rick

Of course, but chances someone who wiped their /var/qmail
has enough domains to hash? :)

- --
/*
~    Matt Brookings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       GnuPG Key B7B54216
~    Software developer                     Systems technician
~    Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.     (815)776-9465
*/