On Aug 5, 2005, at 12:14 PM, Riccardo Bini wrote:
I have vpopmail 5.4.10, /home dir in nfs and quota enabled
Each virtual domain has a user (vadddomain -u user domain.com) and the users
has a system quota (filesystem quota).
Well, when a user is over quota the emails are delivered with size 0.
It's possible to have vdelivermail check system quota for the user and bounce
the email with warnmessage?

Please test with vpopmail 5.4.12 and let me know if you continue to have problems. I tried to address some issues like that in the vdelivermail rewrite, but I may have missed a few cases.

I'll hold on to your message and try to review the vdelivermail code the next time I have an opportunity to work on it.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com