David Erickson wrote:

And so after having no problems all yesterday afternoon, what is the first
thing that system does this morning when I login? Fail to auth, twice.
Someone ahead of me failed then I failed.  Checked connections, 14/100.  10
Authdaemon processes running... no mysql errors reported... sigh.  Any other
ideas? :)  It boggles me because this is server is hardly even used.

I'm going to attach the printout of my status and vars from mysql, if anyone
sees anything wrong with whats in there please let me know.

Thanks
-David

Have you checked/enabled the mysql logs so you can see if there is an actual mysql connection when you connect to POP3? That would help you figure out if its a mysql issue or a vpopmail issue.

--
Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions