Jason Wilkinson wrote:

Sorry if I just haven't been able to find the answer to this. I see that vmoduser -w is already in place to "( set no web mail access flag )" but I see no references to which web mail interface this was designed to be used with. Is this just a placeholder for future use, or is there a web mail package that currently ties into this check during auth?

TIA

jason

Hi,

It removes imap access from 127.0.0.1 (or what ever you compile in, 127 is default) if you also use the disable imap flag.

ie - disable imap but allow it from 127.0.0.1 for webmail use. disable imap and disable webmail to remove all imap access.

Regards,

Rick