I thought that was the proposal.  To call the files .vpopamil files
since vdelivermail was actually doing the delivery.  You'd still have
.qmail files in the ~vpopmail/domains/<domainname> directory but the
~vpopmail/domains/<domainname>/<username> directory would have
.vpopamail files.

Guess I'll have to go back and read again.

Charlie