Because it messes up the flow of reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting <-- read.

On Thursday 22 December 2005 05:16 pm, Winanjaya - PBXSoftwares.com wrote:
> Thanks a lot, I found below statements:
[snip]
> # ./configure  --enable-roaming-users=n
[snip]
> in the /usr/local/src/qinstall/vpopmail-5.2/config.status

ok, great.

> the questions are:
> 1. Is it safe for me to run ./configure --enable-roaming-users=n   for
> upgrading to vpopmail-5.4 ?

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

> 2. Do I have chance to roolback to vpopmail-5.2 if something happen? .. if
> so how to rollback ..

sure.  make sure to keep your old vpopmail sources around, and simply do a
'make install' on them if something breaks.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.