I have setup a new mail server for my company with the following
configurations on Fedora Core 4:

1. Netqmail 1.05
2. vpopmail 5.4.10
3. maildrop 2.0.1
4. chkuser 2.0
5. Qmailadmin 1.2.9

I am using Bitdefender as antivirus and antispam solution. Everything
is working great besides a little issue which i am still unable to
resolve.

I have written a script for maildrop to move all of the spam mails in
a folder bulk, the script is in /home/vpopmail/etc/mailfilter with the
contents:

VPOP="| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox"
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if (/^X-BitDefender-Spam: *YES/)
{
`test -d $VHOME/Maildir/.Bulk`
if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
{
  `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake -f Bulk $VHOME/Maildir`
  `/bin/echo "INBOX.Bulk" >> $VHOME/Maildir/courierimapsubscribed`
}

        exception {
                # to "$VPOP"
                to "$VHOME/Maildir/.Bulk/"
        }

        exception {
                to "$VPOP"
        }
}
else
{
        exception {
                to "$VPOP"
        }
}

My .qmail-default is:

| /usr/local/bin/maildrop /home/vpopmail/etc/mailfilter

The problem is when i use .qmail-default as:
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
it works great, chkuser performs valid recipient checking during smtp
negotiation but all spam mails also directly go in the inbox of the
user and if i enable the above mailfilter script to move spam in bulk
folder in the user inbox  by changing .qmail-default as:
| /usr/local/bin/maildrop /home/vpopmail/etc/mailfilter
then chkuser stop checking the existence of valid recipients and
receives all of the mails that are intended for non-existing users.

I have searched through the archives and read the administration
manual of vpopmail but I am unable to find out what could be right
solution so that if i enable this script to move spam mails to a bulk
folder chkuser still perform the existence of valid users and reject
mail s during smtp if the user does not exist.

If anybody has any idea i would love to try and listen, please tell me
if you need any more information regarding my setup.