Edy Sulai wrote:

where will I fill out the 'sn' entry? is it on the schema files? im sorry im just a newbie openldap user.

--

Oliver A. Rojo

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.