[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

i have an RHEL-Qmail-Vpopmail-Installation with 2 virtural domains
(xxx.com and yyy.com). Domain xxx.com is in daily use. yyy.com is only
there for fallback if the real yyy.com mailserver dies.

My problem is that if a user from xxx.com sends a mail to a user at
yyy.com it gets delievered locally, it never goes out to the real yyy.com
mailserver.

I tried to set smtproutes but discovered that it won't work because
local-delivery happens before smtproutes is used.

How can I send mails to the REAL yyy.com-Mailserver.

Is there a way to "disable" the yyy.com-Domain temporarily, or a
.qmail-trick I haven't found so far?

Hi,

yyy.com shouldn't be a virtual domain on the server. It should just have entries in [more]rcpthosts and smtproutes. You may not even need smtproutes if yyy.com's lowest MX is set to the real server.

Regards,

Rick