On Wednesday 05 July 2006 11:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can we run the commands in:
>    /home/vpopmail/bin
> concurrently?
> For instance, can someone run
>   vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] password_foo
> at the time when someone else run:
>   vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] password_bar
> ?

depends on what they do.

If they will modify the same files, you shouldn't.  Otherwise, sure.

For example.you can run vadddomain and vadduser (with a different domain) at
the same time, but you shouldn't run two vaddusers on the same domain at the
same time, etc.  There's locking involved that prevents them from stepping on
each other, but I don't know if they will just see the file as locked and
bomb out, or wait for the lock to clear, etc.

-Jeremy
--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.pirate-party.us/ -- defend your rights