On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 15:38 -0500, Austin Jorden wrote:
> Ohhh, Okay. I completely understand.   Sorry for such confusion.

Not a problem.

> I actually used QmailRocks.org, the installation guide.

Sorry, never saw it :(

> Would you be able to tell me how to let a certain IP address range relay?

I appear to have a network specified in one of my lines
192.168.1.0/24:allow,RELAY=""

Though I'm not sure specifying the netmask is valid.  You can try it.
Not sure if you know netmasks - The /24 is the number of bits (where 255
is 11111111 in binary, count the 1s and you have 8 bits.  So
255.255.255.0 = 11111111.11111111.11111111.00000000 = /24 )

Here's a page if you know what your starting and ending IPs are
http://www.csc.fi/english/funet/calc/laskin2.html

or just google 'netmask calculator' - there are more advanced ones.

Rick