At 23.15 12/07/2006, you wrote:
tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
At 18.24 12/07/2006, you wrote:
The vpopmail module to authdaemon is might be missing
the vpopmail vclose() function.
At a first look, you are right.
Following is the code related to closing connection.
static void authvchkpwclose()
{
}
It lacks any code relative to vpopmail vclose.
But in my logs I don't have any "reconnect" trace, so I suppose authdaemon is always using the same connection (and I see it is growing anyway). The memory "abuse" must be elsewhere.
Is anyone using authdaemon mysql authentication and having the same problems?

Hi,

I'm using authdaemon mysql but I'm not seeing that problem.

Are you using mysql module instead of authvchkpw?
Is the configuration easy as it looks or did you make anything special/tricky on it?

Ciao,

Tonino

Regards,

Rick