I'm not sure if you got my previous reply to your message, so I'm
trying again.

I would really like a copy of your vpopmaild plugin, even if it's still
in a pre-release state.

Apologies if you did get my previous message and have just been too busy
to reply.

Thanks,
Kevin

On 7/13/06, Ken Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin O'Rourke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw some old discussions in the archives about some beta plugins for
> Squirrelmail that would allow password changes via vpopmaild.
>
> Does anyone know any more about these plugins?
>
> At the moment I'm looking at rewriting the existing vpopmail plugin
> (that needs the webserver to run as the vpopmail user, so it can
> fiddle with files) to use vpopmaild instead.
>
> Kevin

I wrote a vpopmaild plugin to change passwords.
Email me off list if you'd like a copy.

--
Ken Jones
inter7