Please don't consider previous answer, I made a salad of variables mixed in a wrong way.

To disable sender checking for selected addresses:
#define CHKUSER_SENDER_NOCHECK_VARIABLE "SENDER_NOCHECK"
:allow,QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"
63.245.25.60:allow,SENDER_NOCHECK="",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"
In order to enable CHKUSER always for all domains, compile with
        #define CHKUSER_ALWAYS_ON

Ciao,

Tonino