On Oct 25, 2006, at 8:52 AM, Jérôme MOLLIER-PIERRET wrote:
You'll find our patch below, if it can help someone ...

I'll put it in my personal patch queue for inclusion in a future release of vpopmail, but since I don't use maildrop, I may not include it unless others tell me it's worth adding.

Let us know, but if you add this to future realease it would be nice to include IFDEF header to activate or not this feature in the configure...

Please upload it to SourceForge <http://vpopmail.sf.net/> so there's a permanent record of it out there, and someone searching for that functionality can use your patch until it's added to the release versions of vpopmail.

I'll post it today.

Regards,

Jérôme.