On 2006-10-26, at 1737, David Chaplin-Loebell wrote:
John Simpson wrote:
i don't really mind either way, but i'd like to know what his policy is, just to be sure. before you pointed out this page this i was not aware of 2007-01-01 having any significance (other than "new years day", obviously.)

He periodically updates those dates. I think the point is that he doesn't want prerelease versions of his software distributed forever-- but if you check out http://web.archive.org/web/*/http:// cr.yp.to/distributors.html you'll see that those dates have been pushed forward several times.

okay. thanks again.

| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |