BTW, I just added Tijs's patch to vpopmail CVS yesterday, and it will be included in 5.4.18.

-Tom

On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:52 AM, Tijs Zwinkels wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, i simply missed your mail until now.

I don't know if that's always the case, but in my case: Yes,
authdaemond was statistically linked against vpopmail, and needed to
be recompiled in order to remove the memory leak.

- Tijs