On 2007-01-08, at 0602, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Attached is a patch for 5.4.18 to enable alias line removal from .qmail
based aliases and the implementation of alias line removal using the
valias command line program.

Am I meant to be posting patches here (such as my previous double free
problem in vpalias.c) or to another list ?
<vpopmail-5.4.18-valias.patch>

here is fine, but you should probably start a new thread instead of "replying" your message into the middle of an existing one.

| John M. Simpson    ---   KG4ZOW   ---    Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198 |