Miki wrote:
Hello all,

I have this setup : mail coming to relay server located in DMZ, and
this server is relaying x domains to internal LAN mail server.
Im receiving lot of unwanted mails for nonexistent addresses.

Ho I can handle it ? Chkuser is working fine when are domains on
server, but how I can "check" user existency on remote server ?
FYI: rsync of passwd.cdb is ok, but how check against aliases ?

Please, I need some pointing where to look at. i fit is possible done
by chkuser or another way  (qmail-ldap)

One option would be to create a duplicate of the domain, users and aliases, on the relay server and then remove the domain.com entry from virtualdomains.

chkusr will check the duplicate for required users but qmail-send will use the smtproutes to send the mail on to the final destination.

An unintended ability but it works very well all the same. We use it here for pre-filtering Exchange servers for clients. They can even login to qmailadmin and add users.

Cheers,

Rick