Use vpopbull:

usage: vpopbull [options] -f [email_file] [virtual_domain] [...]
       -v (print version number)
       -V (verbose)
       -f email_file (file with message contents)
       -e exclude_email_addr_file (list of addresses to exclude)
       -n (don't mail. Use with -V to list accounts)
       -c (default, copy file)
       -h (use hard links)
       -s (use symbolic links)

Its also handy to list all the email accounts in your system (vpopbull -n -V)