I would like to change my current vpopmail to use LDAP. I currently have
multiple hosted domains running. I installed vpopmail from source and I am
wondering if I just recompile with LDAP will it utilize the maildirs already
in place for the users or will I need to readd the user accounts with new
maildirs? I guess testing on a non production system would be the best way
but I was just hoping someone out there has done this before and could let
me know any gotchas with this procedure that they ran into.

Thanks

Curt