Remo Mattei wrote:
hi I have  a question on this upgrade:
this is my mysql since I store info into mysql:

+-----------------+-----------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field           | Type      | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
| pw_name         | char(32)  |      | PRI |         |       |
| pw_domain       | char(96)  |      | PRI |         |       |
| pw_passwd       | char(96)  |      |     |         |       |

but the upgrade tells:
ALTER TABLE `vpopmail` CHANGE domain domain CHAR(96) NOT NULL;

which will not work if you have the above so I have changed it to pw_domain and pw_passwd..

Thanks, I've updated the UPGRADE file in CVS so it will match on the next release...

Rick