Hi all;

I've got an issue with a program piping into vdelivermail from 5.4.17 on
netqmail 1.05.  The program piping into it is returning a negative
return code on error.  I've checked the qmail man pages, and it only
talks about dealing with return codes greater than 0, nothing about
negative return codes.  The qmail logs show the error message from the
program piping into vdelivermail, but marks it as a success.  So should
I be patching the program sending the negative return code?  Or is this
something qmail or vdelivermail should be able to deal with?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Tren