From: Remo Mattei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2007 12:12 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Disable a domain

just create a DNS pointer to that mail server example newserver.server.com
and with a script to deliver it to that location.
Here is an example of the script:

in the .qmail-default
 /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' "$DEFAULT"@newserver.xxxxxxxxxxx.com

give it a try. or you can just remove the domain in the
/var/qmail/users/assign

Just my 2 cents.
Remo

Dominic Caputo wrote:

I have had a look at this but it only mentions disabling pop and imap for

users. I wish to disable the whole domain as if it was not configured on the

server.

The reason behind this is that I have a client whos has hosting elsewhere(

for the next few weeks)and I need to send enquiry forms through my mail

server without them being delivered locally

Thanks