I would suggest starting another instance of qmail-smtpd on port 587 that does not use the rbls, and has its own tcp.submpt.cdb that allows anyone to connect, but does not ever set RELAYCLIENT. This allows all addresses, but will only allow relay for authenticated users.

Port 587, is the default port for this kind of operation.

Thanks. We will start that, too. But, we do have a number of clients that are ALREADY using port 25 for smtp-auth. Is there any way to keep them from being affected by the rblmtpd? For instance, is there a way to pass a variable to tcpserver if the connection is authenticated via smtp-auth?

Trey Nolen