On 2007-09-18, at 1513, shacky wrote:

I'm using Qmail with Vpopmail to manage some e-mail virtual domains
and users with no problem.
I need to manage the local users too, with the Maildir support.
How I configure Vpopmail to use the local users too?

migrate the local users' mailboxes over to vpopmail.

make sure you remove the domain name from the "locals" file- and if that leaves you with an empty "locals" file, make sure you still HAVE a "locals" file, even if it's zero bytes. otherwise, the code in qmail-send which reads the "locals" file will read the "me" file instead, and use that name as a "local" domain, and vpopmail won't work for that domain name.

| John M. Simpson    ---   KG4ZOW   ---    Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/                         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173 |