John Simpson wrote:
On 2007-10-02, at 1928, Christopher Chan wrote:

Am I missing something obvious? I always thought -default was checked
last and I can't see why its not using the exact match on
.qmail-bob-clamav

There was some discussion of enabling such support in vpopmail.

i'm not sure, but i suspect the "discussion" you're thinking of had to do with ".qmail" files within the MAILBOX (i.e. siblings of the "Maildir" folder) rather than in the domain's directory (i.e. one level "up" from the mailbox.) those would have to be processed by vdelivermail, while the .qmail files in the domain directory itself are processed by qmail-local, before vdelivermail is ever executed.

I believe that is the one yes so it appears I have the details wrong and mixed up what is wrong with Andy's setup :-P