Hi Joao;

You'll need to give something specific here.  Bill Shupps Toaster is widely
popular.  I use it myself and have no issues with performance.  What are the
specifications of the hardware you've implemented it on.  What specifically is
performing slow?  Is there anything else on this server?  Approximately how
many mailboxes are housed on this server?  How many deliveries per
second/minute/hour/day (whatever is easiest to convey) and do you have any idea
what your peak concurrent deliveries are?  You need to provide as much
information as possible before asking such a general question.

Regards,

Tren