hello,
       I have to create new email users from our web based helpdesk where
support guy will click add/create new email account, provide the desired
email address and password and create it, if any one have written some
script for it then please do share, Someone gave me the attached script and
said that run this script on mailserver and now you need a client script to
connect and add new user please see what can be done, I will be extremely
thankful to you.

Regards,

Khanz.
#!/usr/bin/perl
use IO::Socket;
$sock = new IO::Socket::INET (LocalHost => '192.168.x.x',
LocalPort => 13300,
Proto => 'tcp',
Listen => 5,
Reuse => 1
);
die "Socket could not be created. Reason: $!" unless $sock;
while ($new_sock = $sock->accept()) {
$new_sock->recv($line,80);
#while (defined ($buf = <$new_sock>)) {
#print $buf;
#}
print $line;
system("/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser $line");
}
close ($sock);