Dear all,

Kindly provide some pointers on how to make the smtp
only servers on DMZ forward mails to internal server
which is a toaster. How will client check the webmail
?
In my head, I will first have around 2- 3 servers in a
round robin fashion which will receive all mails for
our domain based on external IP address defined in
rcpthosts/locals. This server will have an smtproute
pointing to the internal server. I guess I need to
have some sort of translation between the dmz and
internal to have the mail forwarded inside. Also all
the users in the org will send their mails via the
internal server which in turn forwards to external
server. Please let me know if this is the correct
approach. Any tips most appreciated. Awaiting eagerly
for your help.

Regards

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

!DSPAM:479d8dfa310549359120867!