I have upgraded to the newest version..  however vpopmail.cgi says i will have
my old version.

when i a ~vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -V it says
version: 5.4.26

when i do a ~vpopmail/bin/vdeldomain domain.com  it says.
Warning: Failed while attempting to delete domain from auth backend

it really is deleted from mysql, and the directory's are gone as well.

but that error message is there.

> I use .26 and do not have the problem you are saying maybe you should
> upgrade :)
>
> Remo
>
> Robbie Garrett wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> currently using vpopmail 5.4.25 w/ mysql 5.0.45-6.fc8 support.
>>
>> when i issue the command ~vpopmail/bin/vdeluser [EMAIL PROTECTED] i get
>>
>> Failed to delete user from auth backend
>> Error: Illegal username
>>

>> However...  the user is deleted from the mysql database...  but the files and
>> directory of the user are not.
>>
>> Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

!DSPAM:4803b3d4120502093221142!