hi,

can you be more specific? can you at least tell us something like the exact error messages generated by your qmail for this particular transaction? there are many places that can cause failed delivery. perhaps the best place to look for hints would be the log file.

regards,

reuben

Sam Ami wrote:
hi guys

my first vpopmail install so i might have overlooked something...

i've setup a new domain with one user.

everything looks ok, no errors, local mail routing works fine.... i
can deliver a message to the user from root an the user gets the
message

however, when attempting a remote delivery, say from gmail, no mail is
recieved by my server (note, I can sent to remote addresses.)

Is there anything i need to edit in /home/vpopmail/etc ? to allow
remote email delivery ?

!DSPAM:4805b45e120503272032184!