To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Enable / disable pop access

On Apr 17, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Wouter van der Schagt wrote:
Hi all, i have a question.

I know with moduser -p domain.com i can disable pop access.
And i know with -x i can clear all bits and enable it again. However
i dont want to clear all bits.. i just want to flip the -p bit. Any
ideas?

- Wouter

Unfortunately, no easy way. Some time ago, the developers had discussed different options (using + and - before each flag to set and clear), but nothing ever came of it. Having checkboxes in QmailAdmin would be a nice way to handle it as well, if someone had some time to add it.

-Tom

!DSPAM:480d9558120502199180232!