From: ckubu [mailto:ck...@so36.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 3:42 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] non plaintext authentication methods

hi,

I'm running qmail+vpopmail+dovecot on FreeBSD stable system and all worked
fine, almost all. I'm not able to bring non-plaintext authentication methods
working on qmails pop3 service (APOP), and on dovecots imap service
(CRAM-MD5).

Maybe this is an OS issue and this question isn't on he right place here, in
this case sorry about that.

my versions:
(net)qmail with tls-smtp-auth patch
vpopmail 5.4.27
dovecot 1.1.14

i have tried older versions of vpopmail and dovecot, but with the same result:
non-plaintext authentication methods doesn't work.

what did i wrong ? can aybody help me ?

regards christoph

database 3937 (20090314) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3937 (20090314) __________

http://www.eset.com

The content of this document is classified as Nile Online Confidential and
Proprietary Information.
The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of
this (e-mail, document, and information) and not to disclose to any third party
without the prior written consent of Nile Online. Recipient will be held liable
for any unauthorized disclosure.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.

!DSPAM:4a07730c32681249434112!