I checked smtp logs for these mails.
But I couldn't see any duplicated mail.

What else may the problem be ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Shubert" <e...@shubes.net>
To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 4:57 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] Re: multiple mails

Bulend Kolay wrote:
I use vpopmail on qmail.

I have many customer domains on that mail server.
One of these customer domains tells me that, they rarely receive the same mail a few times. That problem becomes nearly once a week for this customer.
I haven't any complain from my other customers.
They use outlook or o.express for their mails.
What may the problem be ?

Do I have to change my configuration ?

This can be caused by the load on your server. Sometimes a long scan time will cause the sending server to time out before the scan is complete and your server acknowledges receipt. The sending server then obligingly resends. Check the smtp logs for the corresponding duplicate email. You'll see 2 receipts for it if this is what's happening.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:4aaa979e32711163924190!