hi:
    I know maildirsize is not accurate. but I think I need it for
dovecot and squirrelmail quota plugin to report quota to users.  many
users complain about their incorrect quota information after I upgrade
to 5.4.30 + dovecot. I don't know if vpopmail will be work better with
courier-imap?

    the procedure to trigger vdelivermail user_over_quota is below:

1. create an account with 100M quota.
2. send some small mails to the account
3. create 6 10M files directly to the Maildir. (like: dd if=/dev/zero
of=file ...)
4. wait a few minutes for vusaged. then use vuserinfo to check the
quota is about 60% now.
5. send an small mail to the account, vdelivermail report user_over_quota.

2010/6/24 Matt Brookings <m...@inter7.com>:

!DSPAM:4c2aa2c332718996316730!