Brian,

Do you have a list of additional variables? Or is the username and password all that's needed to be added to the vmprofile table?

Just glancing at esx.pm I see

$vmhost_username
$vmhost_password
$datastore_ip
$datastore_share_path

$from -- is this or could this be similar to the datastorepath variable, where the vmdk's are at

Aaron