As noted in the May 2009 report -- questions were asked of the mentors regarding the rules governing wiki contributions from individuals who have not signed the CLA. It is the community's understanding that a separate wiki will be needed -- one for official documentation included with releases and one containing contributions from individual who have not signed the CLA. A request has been made to one of the mentors who had offered to create a 2nd wiki instance. This has not been completed yet.

I've never heard of ASF hosting Wiki's where no CLA has been signed. Does anyone have an example of an existing ASF project that does this? If not, can someone point me to the VCL archive thread so I can "catch up"?

Regards,
Alan