I recently saw a note on podling graduation requirements and it occurred to me
that there has never been a lot of discussion about what that means.  I'm
including a link to the graduation requirements page so folks will have a sense
of what the Incubator PMC is looking for in terms of graduating a podling.

Overall the community has been doing well.  Releases are happening, the user
community is using the code and asking questions / filing JIRAs, etc.

Take a look at this link to get a sense of some of the other areas that people
will look at to determine if a podling is ready to graduate.

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Graduation+Requirements