The plan sounds good to me!
I have a question regarding the development phase of the code changes.
Since the changes are huge, do we maintain different revisions of the
complete code or just the changed modules are recorded/maintained.
Also, what would be the procedure for the testing of the submitted code. Do
we have anything called as unit test plans anywhere in the repository? If
yes, that would be helpful..!

--
Thanks,
Kiran